Financial support for the study: Candlelighters' Trust.
Male and female experiences of having fertility matters raised alongside a cancer diagnosis during the teenage and young adult years
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 381–390, July 2009
How to Cite
CRAWSHAW, M.A., GLASER, A.W., HALE, J.P. and SLOPER, P. (2009), Male and female experiences of having fertility matters raised alongside a cancer diagnosis during the teenage and young adult years. European Journal of Cancer Care, 18: 381–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2008.01003.x
Conflict of interest statement: none of the authors have any financial or personal interests with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence their work.
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Accepted 2 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.