No support was received for this paper.
Complications associated with the use of Port-a-Caths in patients with malignant or haematological disease: a single-centre prospective analysis
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 676–681, September 2010
How to Cite
HEIBL, C., TROMMET, V., BURGSTALLER, S., MAYRBAEURL, B., BALDINGER, C., KOPLMÜLLER, R., KÜHR, T., WIMMER, L. and THALER, J. (2010), Complications associated with the use of Port-a-Caths in patients with malignant or haematological disease: a single-centre prospective analysis. European Journal of Cancer Care, 19: 676–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2009.01115.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2010
- Accepted 13 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.