Funding Source: Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant # 74545.
Helpful communications during the diagnostic period: an interpretive description of patient preferences
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. European Journal of Cancer Care © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 746–754, November 2010
How to Cite
THORNE, S., OLIFFE, J., KIM-SING, C., HISLOP, T.G., STAJDUHAR, K., HARRIS, S.R., ARMSTRONG, E.-A. and OGLOV, V. (2010), Helpful communications during the diagnostic period: an interpretive description of patient preferences. European Journal of Cancer Care, 19: 746–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2009.01125.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Accepted 21 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.