Quality of life research: is there a difference in output between the major cancer types?
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. European Journal of Cancer Care © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 714–720, November 2010
How to Cite
SANSON-FISHER, R., BAILEY, L.J., ARANDA, S., D'ESTE, C., STOJANOVSKI, E., SHARKEY, K. and SCHOFIELD, P. (2010), Quality of life research: is there a difference in output between the major cancer types?. European Journal of Cancer Care, 19: 714–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2009.01158.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Accepted 3 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.