Supported by the Norwegian Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation and the Norwegian Cancer Society.
Interest and preferences for exercise counselling and programming among Norwegian cancer survivors
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Cancer Care © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 96–105, January 2011
How to Cite
GJERSET, G.M., FOSSÅ, S.D., COURNEYA, K.S., SKOVLUND, E., JACOBSEN, A.B. and THORSEN, L. (2011), Interest and preferences for exercise counselling and programming among Norwegian cancer survivors. European Journal of Cancer Care, 20: 96–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2009.01161.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Accepted 11 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.