This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Cancer Research and Control from the National Cancer Centre of Korea (Grant number: 1010200).
Factors associated with the intention to have colorectal cancer screening in Korean adults
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 475–482, July 2011
How to Cite
HAN, M.A., CHOI, K.S., JUN, J.K., KIM, Y., PARK, E.-C. and LEE, H.-Y. (2011), Factors associated with the intention to have colorectal cancer screening in Korean adults. European Journal of Cancer Care, 20: 475–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2010.01209.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Accepted 6 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.