Source of support: We would like to thank our sponsors, Deutsche Krebshilfe e.V. (German Cancer Aid), grants Number: 107463. We would also like to thank Roche Pharma AG for an unconditional single donation to start the project. There were no conflicts of interest.
Disclosing information about randomised controlled trials in oncology: training concept and evaluation of an individualised communication skills training for physicians COM-ON-rct
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 570–576, September 2011
How to Cite
WUENSCH, A., GOELZ, T., BERTZ, H., WIRSCHING, M. and FRITZSCHE, K. (2011), Disclosing information about randomised controlled trials in oncology: training concept and evaluation of an individualised communication skills training for physicians COM-ON-rct. European Journal of Cancer Care, 20: 570–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2010.01233.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Accepted 2 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.