Exploring women's knowledge, experiences and perceptions of cervical cancer screening in an area of social deprivation
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 720–727, November 2011
How to Cite
LOGAN, L. and MCILFATRICK, S. (2011), Exploring women's knowledge, experiences and perceptions of cervical cancer screening in an area of social deprivation. European Journal of Cancer Care, 20: 720–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2011.01254.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted 27 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!