Adolescents' struggle against bone cancer: an explorative study on optimistic expectations of the future, resiliency and coping strategies
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 251–258, March 2012
How to Cite
SMORTI, M. (2012), Adolescents' struggle against bone cancer: an explorative study on optimistic expectations of the future, resiliency and coping strategies. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2011.01271.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted 12 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.