Need for psychological follow-up among young adult survivors of childhood cancer
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 52–58, January 2012
How to Cite
TAYLOR, N., ABSOLOM, K., SNOWDEN, J., EISER, C. and on behalf of the Late Effects Group Sheffield (2012), Need for psychological follow-up among young adult survivors of childhood cancer. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 52–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2011.01281.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted 4 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.