Conflicts of interest: The authors declare there are no conflicts of interest.
Effectiveness of a palliative care outpatient programme in improving cancer-related symptoms among ambulatory Brazilian patients
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 124–130, January 2012
How to Cite
PAIVA, C.E., FARIA, C.B., NASCIMENTO, M.S.D.A., DOS SANTOS, R., SCAPULATEMPO, H.H.L.R.C., COSTA, E. and PAIVA, B.S.R. (2012), Effectiveness of a palliative care outpatient programme in improving cancer-related symptoms among ambulatory Brazilian patients. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 124–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2011.01298.x
This manuscript has been presented as an abstract in MASCC/ISOO International Symposium on Supportive Care, Athens, Greece.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted 18 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.