Funding: This research received no specific grant from any finding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
End-of-life care pathways as tools to promote and support a good death: a critical commentary
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 20–30, January 2012
How to Cite
WATTS, T. (2012), End-of-life care pathways as tools to promote and support a good death: a critical commentary. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 20–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2011.01301.x
Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the author.
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted 1 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.