This research was partially supported by University of Kansas Medical Center School of Allied Health Funding, Auxiliary and the Department of Occupational Therapy Education.
Patient perceptions of an art-making experience in an outpatient blood and marrow transplant clinic
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 403–411, May 2012
How to Cite
MISCHE LAWSON, L., GLENNON, C., AMOS, M., NEWBERRY, T., PEARCE, J., SALZMAN, S. and YOUNG, J. (2012), Patient perceptions of an art-making experience in an outpatient blood and marrow transplant clinic. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 403–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2011.01316.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted 23 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.