Declaration of interest: This research was supported by an Arts Faculty Fellowship from the National University of Ireland, Galway.
Determinants of pre-procedural state anxiety and negative affect in first-time colposcopy patients: implications for intervention
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 469–476, July 2012
How to Cite
KOLA, S. and WALSH, J.C. (2012), Determinants of pre-procedural state anxiety and negative affect in first-time colposcopy patients: implications for intervention. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 469–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2011.01317.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Accepted 23 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!