The impact of colorectal cancer and self-efficacy beliefs on work ability and employment status: a longitudinal study
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 634–641, September 2012
How to Cite
BAINS, M., MUNIR, F., YARKER, J., BOWLEY, D., THOMAS, A., ARMITAGE, N. and STEWARD, W. (2012), The impact of colorectal cancer and self-efficacy beliefs on work ability and employment status: a longitudinal study. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 634–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2012.01335.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Accepted 31 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!