Grants: The Danish Cancer Society, the Harboe Foundation and Danish Nurses Research Foundation.
Advanced cancer patients' self-assessed physical and emotional problems on admission and discharge from hospital general wards – a questionnaire study
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 667–676, September 2012
How to Cite
SOELVER, L., OESTERGAARD, B., RYDAHL-HANSEN, S. and WAGNER, L. (2012), Advanced cancer patients' self-assessed physical and emotional problems on admission and discharge from hospital general wards – a questionnaire study. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 667–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2012.01342.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted 22 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.