Comparative efficacy and safety of palonosetron with the first 5-HT3 receptor antagonists for the chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 41–50, January 2013
How to Cite
JIN, Y., SUN, W., GU, D., YANG, J., XU, Z. and CHEN, J. (2013), Comparative efficacy and safety of palonosetron with the first 5-HT3 receptor antagonists for the chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: a meta-analysis. European Journal of Cancer Care, 22: 41–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2012.01353.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
- Accepted 12 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.