Is it time to consider palliative care?
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 281–282, May 2012
How to Cite
O'CONNOR, S.J. (2012), Is it time to consider palliative care?. European Journal of Cancer Care, 21: 281–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2012.01355.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted 25 March 2012
- Council of Europe (2003) Recommendation (Rec) 24 of the Committee of Ministers to member states on the organisation of palliative care. Council of Europe, Brussels. 12th November, 2003.
- 2007) International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care list of essential medicines for palliative care. Annals of Oncology 18, 395–399. (
- 2006) A method for defining and estimating the palliative care population. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 32, 5–12. , & (
- 2008) End-of-Life Care Definitions and Triggers to Assessment: A Summary and Discussion of the Literature. Report for the National Director of the NHS End-of-Life Care Project. Available at: http://www.endoflifecareforadults.nhs.uk/publications/endoflife-care-definitions-and-triggers-to-assessment (
- 2006) Mapping Levels of Palliative Care Development: A Global View. International Observatory on End of Life Care. Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK. , , & (
- 2008) Mapping levels of palliative care development: a global view. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 35, 469–485. , , & (