Part of this work was presented in the First International Symposium on Alcohol and Aldehyde Metabolizing Systems in Stockholm, July 1973.
Metabolic Studies on the Pathogenesis of Hangover
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 93–100, February 1974
How to Cite
Ylikahri, R. H., Huttunen, M. O., Eriksson, C. J. P. and Nikklä, E. A. (1974), Metabolic Studies on the Pathogenesis of Hangover. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 4: 93–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.1974.tb00378.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: July 26, 1973, and in revised form: November 27, 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.