Glucagon-like peptide-1 cells in the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas of rat, pig and man
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 283–291, April 1992
How to Cite
EISSELE, R., GÖKE, R., WILLEMER, S., HARTHUS, H.-P., VERMEER, H., ARNOLD, R. and GÖKE, B. (1992), Glucagon-like peptide-1 cells in the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas of rat, pig and man. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 22: 283–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.1992.tb01464.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Received 21 June 1991 and in revised from 2 October 1991 and accepted 22 October 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.