A Taql polymorphism in the human interleukin-1β (IL-1β) gene correlates with IL-1β secretion in vitro
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 396–402, June 1992
How to Cite
POCIOT, F., MØLVIG, J., WOGENSEN, L., WORSAAE, H. and NERUP, J. (1992), A Taql polymorphism in the human interleukin-1β (IL-1β) gene correlates with IL-1β secretion in vitro. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 22: 396–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.1992.tb01480.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
- Received 3 September 1991 revised 28 October 1991 accepted 4 November 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.