Patients with anticardiolipin antibodies with and without antiphospholipid syndrome: their clinical features and β2-glycoprotein-l plasma levels
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 482–487, July 1992
How to Cite
VLACHOYIANNOPOULOS, P. G., KRILIS, S. A., HUNT, J. E., MANOUSSAKIS, M. N. and MOUTSOPOULOS, H. M. (1992), Patients with anticardiolipin antibodies with and without antiphospholipid syndrome: their clinical features and β2-glycoprotein-l plasma levels. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 22: 482–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.1992.tb01494.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
- Received 1 November 1991; revised 17 January 1992; accepeted 21 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.