Na+/H+ antiporter activity in peripheral blood lymphocytes of obese and type 2 diabetic patients is increased only in the presence of arterial hypertension
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 166–172, March 1994
How to Cite
GHIGO, D., ALESSIO, P., BURZACCA, S., COSTAMAGNA, C., ANFOSSI, G., CAVALOT, F., BOSIA, A. and TROVATI, M. (1994), Na+/H+ antiporter activity in peripheral blood lymphocytes of obese and type 2 diabetic patients is increased only in the presence of arterial hypertension. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 24: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.1994.tb00983.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
- Received 14 April 1993 and in revised form 20 September 1993; accepted 27 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.