Distribution of hepatitis B virus DNA sequences in different peripheral blood mononuclear cell subsets in HBs antigen-positive and negative patients
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 548–552, August 1994
How to Cite
CALMUS, Y., MARCELLIN, P., BEAURAIN, G., CHATENOUD, L. and BRÉCHOT, C. (1994), Distribution of hepatitis B virus DNA sequences in different peripheral blood mononuclear cell subsets in HBs antigen-positive and negative patients. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 24: 548–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.1994.tb01105.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Received 14 June 1993 and in revised form 20 January 1994; accepted 24 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.