Alzheimer amyloid β-peptides exhibit ionophore-like properties in human erythrocytes
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 471–476, July 1995
How to Cite
ENGSTRÖM, I., RONQUIST, G., PETTERSSON, L. and WALDENSTRÖM, A. (1995), Alzheimer amyloid β-peptides exhibit ionophore-like properties in human erythrocytes. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 25: 471–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.1995.tb01732.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 23 August 1994;revised 19 January 1995;accepted 27 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!