Serial changes in serum vitamin K1, triglyceride, cholesterol, osteocalcin and 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 in patients after hip replacement for fractured neck of femur or osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
1996 European Society for Clinical Investigation
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 24–29, January 1996
How to Cite
ROBERTS, N. B., HOLDING, J. D., WALSH, H. P. J., KLENERMAN, L., HELLIWELL, T., KING, D. and SHEARER, M. (1996), Serial changes in serum vitamin K1, triglyceride, cholesterol, osteocalcin and 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 in patients after hip replacement for fractured neck of femur or osteoarthritis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 26: 24–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.1996.tb02382.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Received 27 January 1995; Revised 24 April 1995; accepted 4 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.