Department of Pharmacology and Physiology (M. Maniscalco, J. O. N. Lundberg), and Department of Anaesthesiology (E. Weitzberg), Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden; Section of Respiratory Medicine, Hospital ‘S. Maria della Pietà’, Casoria, Naples, Italy (M. Maniscalco); Department of Respiratory Medicine, A.O. Monaldi, University ‘Federico II’, Naples, Italy (M. Sofia, L. Carratu).
Nasal nitric oxide measurements before and after repeated humming maneuvers
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1090–1094, December 2003
How to Cite
Maniscalco, M., Sofia, M., Weitzberg, E., Carratu, L. and Lundberg, J. O. N. (2003), Nasal nitric oxide measurements before and after repeated humming maneuvers. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 33: 1090–1094. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2003.01277.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Received 11 August 2003; accepted 21 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!