Human Performance Laboratory, School of Sport Science and Physical Education, University of Orleans, and Institute of Prevention and Research in Osteoporosis, Orleans Regional Hospital (S. Prouteau, G. Ducher, P. Nanyan, L. Benhamou, D. Courteix); Laboratory of Electronics, Signals and Images, ESPO, University of Orleans (G. Lemineur), Orleans, France.
Fractal analysis of bone texture: a screening tool for stress fracture risk?
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 137–142, February 2004
How to Cite
Prouteau, S., Ducher, G., Nanyan, P., Lemineur, G., Benhamou, L. and Courteix, D. (2004), Fractal analysis of bone texture: a screening tool for stress fracture risk?. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 34: 137–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2004.01300.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
- Received 6 October 2003; accepted 13 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!