Hospital Clínic i Provincial, Servei d’Hemoteràpia i Hemostàsia, Barcelona, Spain (M. R. Hernandez, R. Tonda, M. Pino, M. Serradell, G. Arderiu, G. Escolar).
Evaluation of effects of rofecoxib on platelet function in an in vitro model of thrombosis with circulating human blood
Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 297–302, April 2004
How to Cite
Hernandez, M. R., Tonda, R., Pino, M., Serradell, M., Arderiu, G. and Escolar, G. (2004), Evaluation of effects of rofecoxib on platelet function in an in vitro model of thrombosis with circulating human blood. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 34: 297–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2004.01334.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
- Received 30 October 2003; accepted 26 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.