Departments of Internal Medicine (D. L. Vesely, L. C. Clark, A. H. Garces, J. Soto), Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Q. W. McAfee, W. R. Gower Jr), and Physiology and Biophysics (D. L. Vesely, W. R. Gower Jr), University of South Florida Cardiac Hormone Center; James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center (D. L. Vesely, L. C. Clark, A. H. Garces, Q. W. McAfee, J. Soto, W. R. Gower Jr), Tampa, FL, USA.
Novel therapeutic approach for cancer using four cardiovascular hormones
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 674–682, October 2004
How to Cite
Vesely, D. L., Clark, L. C., Garces, A. H., McAfee, Q. W., Soto, J. and Gower, W. R. (2004), Novel therapeutic approach for cancer using four cardiovascular hormones. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 34: 674–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2004.01402.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
- Received 2 July 2004; accepted 16 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.