Department of Paediatrics, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany (M. Beck); Institute of Clinical Paediatrics, UCSU, Rome, Italy (R. Ricci); Department of Medicine, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland (U. Widmer); Department of Nephrology, CHU de Charleroi, Belgium (F. Dehout); Formación Médica Continuada Hospital Universitario, Madrid, Spain (A. García de Lorenzo); 2nd Department of Internal Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic (A. Linhart); Department of Medicine III, Medical University, Vienna, Austria (G. Sunder-Plassmann); Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital Haukeland, Bergen, Norway (G. Houge); Department of Paediatrics, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK (U. Ramaswami); Institute of Human Genetics, University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany (A. Gal ); Department of Haematology, Royal Free Hospital, London, UK (A. Mehta).
Fabry disease: overall effects of agalsidase alfa treatment
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2004
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 838–844, December 2004
How to Cite
Beck, M., Ricci, R., Widmer, U., Dehout, F., De Lorenzo, A. G., Kampmann, C., Linhart, A., Sunder-Plassmann, G., Houge, G., Ramaswami, U., Gal, A. and Mehta, A. (2004), Fabry disease: overall effects of agalsidase alfa treatment. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 34: 838–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2004.01424.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2004
- Received 21 July 2004; accepted 7 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.