This study was supported by the Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation, the Elli and Elvi Oksanen Fund of the Pirkanmaa Fund under the auspices of the Finnish Cultural Foundation, the Medical Research Fund of Tampere University Hospital, and the Finnish Foundation for Cardiovascular Research.
Identification of different bacterial DNAs in human coronary arteries
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2005
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 13–16, January 2005
How to Cite
Lehtiniemi, J., Karhunen, P. J., Goebeler, S., Nikkari, S. and Nikkari, S. T. (2005), Identification of different bacterial DNAs in human coronary arteries. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 35: 13–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2005.01440.x
Departments of Medical Biochemistry (J. Lehtiniemi, S. T. Nikkari) and Forensic Medicine (P. J. Karhunen, S. Goebeler), University of Tampere Medical School, Tampere; Department of Clinical Chemistry (P. J. Karhunen, S. Goebeler, S. T. Nikkari), Tampere University Hospital, Tampere; Institute of Military Medicine, Helsinki (S. Nikkari), Finland.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2005
- Received 18 August 2004; accepted 9 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.