Department of Dermatopathology (P. Quatresooz, T. Hermanns-Lê, G. E. Piérard) and Department of Endocrinology (A. Ciccarelli, A. Beckers), University Hospital of Liège, Belgium.
Tensegrity and type 1 dermal dendrocytes in acromegaly
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 133–139, February 2005
How to Cite
Quatresooz, P., Hermanns-Lê, T., Ciccarelli, A., Beckers, A. and Piérard, G. E. (2005), Tensegrity and type 1 dermal dendrocytes in acromegaly. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 35: 133–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2005.01461.x
Supported by a grand from the ‘Fonds d’Investissement de la Recherche Scientifique’ of the University Hospital of Liège.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Received 23 July 2004; accepted 9 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.