National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research (NIFES), Bergen (C. Bethune, L. Frøyland, A-K. Lundebye); Department of Basic Sciences and Aquatic Medicine, The Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, Oslo (S. L. Seierstad); Center for Clinical Research (I. Seljeflot, H. Arnesen) and Department of Cardiology (O. Johansen, H. Arnesen), Ullevaal University Hospital, Oslo; Department of Food Toxicology, Division of Environmental Health, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo (H. M. Meltzer); Nutreco Aquaculture Research Centre, Stavanger (G. Rosenlund), Norway.
Dietary intake of differently fed salmon: a preliminary study on contaminants
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 193–201, March 2006
How to Cite
Bethune, C., Seierstad, S. L., Seljeflot, I., Johansen, O., Arnesen, H., Meltzer, H. M., Rosenlund, G., Frøyland, L. and Lundebye, A.-K. (2006), Dietary intake of differently fed salmon: a preliminary study on contaminants. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 193–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01612.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
- Received 31 October 2005; accepted 5 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.