Financial support: This study was supported by a grant from FWO Vlaanderen G.0111·98 (F. Nevens). W. Laleman was supported by a grant from the Fund for Scientific Research (Aspirant Mandaat – FWO Vlaanderen).
A stable model of cirrhotic portal hypertension in the rat: thioacetamide revisited
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 242–249, April 2006
How to Cite
Laleman, W., Elst, I. V., Zeegers, M., Servaes, R., Libbrecht, L., Roskams, T., Fevery, J. and Nevens, F. (2006), A stable model of cirrhotic portal hypertension in the rat: thioacetamide revisited. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 242–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01620.x
Department of Hepatology (W. Laleman, I. Vander Elst, M. Zeegers, R. Servaes, J. Fevery, F. Nevens) and Pathology (L. Libbrecht, T. Roskams), University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
- Received 9 October 2005; accepted 12 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.