Department of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine, College of Medicine (S. M. Tsai) and School of Nursing (M. S. Yang), Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung; Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine (I. C. Wu, C. Y. Lu), Department of Otolaryngology (K. W. Lee, W. R. Kuo), and Department of Chest Surgery (Y. J. Cheng, E. L. Kao), Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung; Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, E-Da Hospital, I-Shou University, Kaohsiung (F. C. Kuo); Division of Environmental Health and Occupational Medicine, National Health Research Institutes, Kaohsiung (Y. C. Ko), Taiwan.
Interaction between cigarette, alcohol and betel nut use on esophageal cancer risk in Taiwan
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 236–241, April 2006
How to Cite
Wu, I. C., Lu, C. Y., Kuo, F. C., Tsai, S. M., Lee, K. W., Kuo, W. R., Cheng, Y. J., Kao, E. L., Yang, M. S. and Ko, Y. C. (2006), Interaction between cigarette, alcohol and betel nut use on esophageal cancer risk in Taiwan. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 236–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01621.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Received 31 October 2005; accepted 16 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.