Centre de Recherche en Nutrition Humaine, INSERM U539, CHU Nantes (F. Briand, T. Magot, M. Krempf, K. Ouguerram); USC INRA de Nutrition et Endocrinologie, Ecole Nationale Vétérinaire de Nantes, Nantes (P. Nguyen), France.
Effects of atorvastatin on high-density lipoprotein apolipoprotein A-I metabolism in dogs
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 224–230, April 2006
How to Cite
Briand, F., Magot, T., Krempf, M., Nguyen, P. and Ouguerram, K. (2006), Effects of atorvastatin on high-density lipoprotein apolipoprotein A-I metabolism in dogs. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 224–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01622.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
- Received 3 November 2005; accepted 29 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.