Department of Metabolic Diseases, Lapeyronie Hospital (L. Monnier, J-F. Thuan), Laboratory of Human Nutrition and Atherogenesis, University Institute of Clinical Research (C. Colette, H. Lapinski), Montpellier, France.
Insulin secretion and sensitivity as determinants of HbA1c in type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 231–235, April 2006
How to Cite
Monnier, L., Colette, C., Thuan, J.-F. and Lapinski, H. (2006), Insulin secretion and sensitivity as determinants of HbA1c in type 2 diabetes. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 231–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01623.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Received 20 December 2005; accepted 29 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.