Chair of Internal Medicine and Division of Cardiovascular Rehabilitation, University of Verona, Valeggio Hospital, Verona, Italy (E. Arosio, S. De Marchi, A. Rigoni, M. Prior, A. Lechi).
Effects of smoking on cardiopulmonary baroreceptor activation and peripheral vascular resistance
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 320–325, May 2006
How to Cite
Arosio, E., De Marchi, S., Rigoni, A., Prior, M. and Lechi, A. (2006), Effects of smoking on cardiopulmonary baroreceptor activation and peripheral vascular resistance. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 320–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01628.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Received 14 October 2005; accepted 9 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.