Department of Internal Medicine III, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism (S. Farhan, W. Waldhäusl, A. Kautzky-Willer), Department of Internal Medicine III, Division of Nephrology (C. Winzer), and Institute for Medical Laboratory Diagnostics (P. Quehenberger, C. Bieglmaier, O. F. Wagner), Medical University of Vienna; Department of Cardiology and Emergency Medicine, Wilhelminen Hospital Vienna (S. Farhan, K. Huber), Vienna, Austria; Metabolic Unit, Institute of Biomedical Engineering, National Research Council (ISIB-CNR), Padova, Italy (A. Tura, G. Pacini).
Fibrinolytic dysfunction in insulin-resistant women with previous gestational diabetes
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 345–352, May 2006
How to Cite
Farhan, S., Winzer, C., Tura, A., Quehenberger, P., Bieglmaier, C., Wagner, O. F., Huber, K., Waldhäusl, W., Pacini, G. and Kautzky-Willer, A. (2006), Fibrinolytic dysfunction in insulin-resistant women with previous gestational diabetes. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 345–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01630.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Received 21 November 2005; accepted 19 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.