Department of Pneumonology (K. Psathakis, S. Loukides, P. Panagou) and the Clinical Research Unit (G. Papatheodorou), Army General Hospital of Athens, Athens; 3rd Department of Pneumonology, Sismanoglion Hospital of Athens, Athens (D. Mermigkis, V. Polychronopoulos); Department of Pneumonology, University Hospital of Heraklion, Medical School University of Crete, Heraklion (N. M. Siafakas); University Hospital of Alexandroupolis, Medical School University of Thrace, Alexandroupolis (D. Bouros), Greece.
Exhaled markers of oxidative stress in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 362–367, May 2006
How to Cite
Psathakis, K., Mermigkis, D., Papatheodorou, G., Loukides, S., Panagou, P., Polychronopoulos, V., Siafakas, N. M. and Bouros, D. (2006), Exhaled markers of oxidative stress in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 362–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01636.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Received 12 September 2005; accepted 6 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.