Department of Pneumonology (K. Psathakis, S. Loukides, P. Panagou) and the Clinical Research Unit (G. Papatheodorou), Army General Hospital of Athens, Athens; 3rd Department of Pneumonology, Sismanoglion Hospital of Athens, Athens (D. Mermigkis, V. Polychronopoulos); Department of Pneumonology, University Hospital of Heraklion, Medical School University of Crete, Heraklion (N. M. Siafakas); University Hospital of Alexandroupolis, Medical School University of Thrace, Alexandroupolis (D. Bouros), Greece.
Exhaled markers of oxidative stress in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 362–367, May 2006
How to Cite
Psathakis, K., Mermigkis, D., Papatheodorou, G., Loukides, S., Panagou, P., Polychronopoulos, V., Siafakas, N. M. and Bouros, D. (2006), Exhaled markers of oxidative stress in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 362–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01636.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
- Received 12 September 2005; accepted 6 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.