Department of Cardiovascular Science (F. Anan, M. Nakagawa, H. Yonemochi, T. Saikawa), Department of Internal Medicine I (N. Takahashi, T. Shinohara, T. Masaki, I. Katsuragi, K. Tanaka, T. Kakuma, H. Yoshimatsu), Department of Biostatistics (N. Eshima), Oita University, Oita, Japan.
Smoking is associated with insulin resistance and cardiovascular autonomic dysfunction in type 2 diabetic patients
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 459–465, July 2006
How to Cite
Anan, F., Takahashi, N., Shinohara, T., Nakagawa, M., Masaki, T., Katsuragi, I., Tanaka, K., Kakuma, T., Yonemochi, H., Eshima, N., Saikawa, T. and Yoshimatsu, H. (2006), Smoking is associated with insulin resistance and cardiovascular autonomic dysfunction in type 2 diabetic patients. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 459–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01650.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Received 22 January 2006; accepted 3 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!