Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, Karolinska Institute (M. Maniscalco, J. O. Lundberg), Department of Anaesthesiology, Karolinska Hospital (E. Weitzberg), Stockholm, Sweden; Department of Respiratory Medicine, University ‘Federico II’, Naples, Italy (M. Maniscalco, M. Sofia).
Sounding airflow enhances aerosol delivery into the paranasal sinuses
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 509–513, July 2006
How to Cite
Maniscalco, M., Sofia, M., Weitzberg, E. and Lundberg, J. O. (2006), Sounding airflow enhances aerosol delivery into the paranasal sinuses. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 509–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01654.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Received 5 January 2006; accepted 6 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!