Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital of Schleswig-Holstein, Campus Lübeck and Rheumaklinik Bad Bramstedt, Germany (K. Ahmadi-Simab, B. Hellmich, W. L. Gross).
Bosentan for severe pulmonary arterial hypertension related to systemic sclerosis with interstitial lung disease
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue Supplement s3, pages 44–48, September 2006
How to Cite
Ahmadi-Simab, K., Hellmich, B. and Gross, W. L. (2006), Bosentan for severe pulmonary arterial hypertension related to systemic sclerosis with interstitial lung disease. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 44–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01695.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
- Received 26 October 2005; accepted 31 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.