Department of Otolaryngology, Southmead Hospital, Bristol, UK (D. Hajioff); Department of Otolaryngology, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland (S. Hegemannn, U. Widmer); Institute of ENT Clinic, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy (G. Conti); Childrens Hospital, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany (M. Beck); Division of Nephrology and Dialysis, Department of Medicine III, Medical University Vienna, Vienna, Austria (G. Sunder-Plassmann); Department of Haematology, Royal Free Hospital, London, UK (A. Mehta); Division of Communication Disorders, Department of ORL, University Hospital, Mainz, Germany (A. Keilmann on behalf of the European FOS Investigators Group).
Agalsidase alpha and hearing in Fabry disease: data from the Fabry Outcome Survey
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 663–667, September 2006
How to Cite
Hajioff, D., Hegemannn, S., Conti, G., Beck, M., Sunder-Plassmann, G., Widmer, U., Mehta, A. and Keilmann, A. (2006), Agalsidase alpha and hearing in Fabry disease: data from the Fabry Outcome Survey. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 663–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01701.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
- Received 15 October 2005; accepted 23 June 2006
Vol. 37, Issue 10, 828, Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.