Department of Infectious Diseases Medical University of Vienna, (B. Stoiser); Department of Cardiology Medical University of Vienna, Austria (D. Mörtl, M. Hülsmann, R. Berger, R. Pacher); B.R.A.H.M.S. AG Henningsdorf, Germany (J. Struck, N. Morgenthaler, A. Bergmann).
Copeptin, a fragment of the vasopressin precursor, as a novel predictor of outcome in heart failure
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 771–778, November 2006
How to Cite
Stoiser, B., Mörtl, D., Hülsmann, M., Berger, R., Struck, J., Morgenthaler, N. G., Bergmann, A. and Pacher, R. (2006), Copeptin, a fragment of the vasopressin precursor, as a novel predictor of outcome in heart failure. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 36: 771–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01724.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Received 20 April 2006; accepted 11 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.