Department of Internal Medicine I, Division of Haematology & Haemostaseology, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria (P. Valent), Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Allergy and Immunology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (C. Akin), Laboratory of Allergic Diseases, NIAID, NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA (D. D. Metcalfe).
FIP1L1/PDGFRA is a molecular marker of chronic eosinophilic leukaemia but not for systemic mastocytosis
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 153–154, February 2007
How to Cite
Valent, P., Akin, C. and Metcalfe, D. D. (2007), FIP1L1/PDGFRA is a molecular marker of chronic eosinophilic leukaemia but not for systemic mastocytosis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 37: 153–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2007.01757.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Received 2 November 2006; accepted 3 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.