Department of Endocrinology, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands (R. P. F. Dullaart, R. de Vries, W. J. Sluiter); Department of Clinical Chemistry, Isala Clinics, Zwolle, The Netherlands (L. D. Dikkeschei).
Higher plasma leptin largely explains increased C-reactive protein levels in women
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 231–233, March 2007
How to Cite
Dullaart, R. P. F., De Vries, R., Dikkeschei, L. D. and Sluiter, W. J. (2007), Higher plasma leptin largely explains increased C-reactive protein levels in women. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 37: 231–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2007.01775.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Received 3 December 2006; accepted 13 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.