Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetology, Vascular Medicine, Nephrology and Clinical Chemistry, University of Tübingen, Germany (S. Schäfer, K. Kantartzis, F. Machicao, A. Fritsche, H.-U. Häring, N. Stefan); Section on Experimental Radiology, University of Tübingen, Germany (J. Machann, F. Schick); Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rehabilitative, Preventive and Activity–Sports Medicine, University of Tübingen, Germany (C. Venter, A. Niess).
Lifestyle intervention in individuals with normal versus impaired glucose tolerance
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
European Journal of Clinical Investigation
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 535–543, July 2007
How to Cite
Schäfer, S., Kantartzis, K., Machann, J., Venter, C., Niess, A., Schick, F., Machicao, F., Häring, H.-U., Fritsche, A. and Stefan, N. (2007), Lifestyle intervention in individuals with normal versus impaired glucose tolerance. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 37: 535–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2007.01820.x
S. Schäfer and K. Kantartzis contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Received 10 October 2006; accepted 26 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.